· HR with innovative ideas to recruit the best talent from the market.
· Provide counselling on policies & procedures.
· Supporting current and future business needs through the development, engagement, Motivation strategy.
· Development and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the Organization.
· Handling company's social media accounts for HR related activities (LinkedIn, face book page etc.) of the company and ensuring regular
updates on the same.
· Nurturing a positive working environment.
· Overseeing and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
· Maintaining payroll plan and benefits program.
· Assessing training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
· Reporting to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
· Ensuring legal compliance throughout human resource management.
· Measure the effectiveness of our benefits programs and recommend improvements.
· Implement functional HRMS and internal databases.
· Manage internal communication projects (like job satisfaction surveys)
· Oversee our payroll and performance evaluation systems.
· Degree in Human Resources or related field.
· Must have excellent communication skills.
· Leading and managing the HR department
· Candidates preferred from HR background and must have at least 4+ year experience.
· Should have good knowledge in MS Office.
· Must have effective communication through emails & writing.
· Must have good presence of mind and excellent people management skills.
· Proven working experience as HR Manager/ HR Head.
· People oriented and results driven.
· Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics.
· Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
· Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
· Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
· Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
|Description||• Solar Maintenance
• Solar Panels Voltage measurement
• Solar Inverter reading measurement
• EV charger installation
• EV charger maintenance
• Single phase or Three phase connection on LT panel
|Minimum Requirements||• Minimum 1-2yrs of experience as an Electrical technician
• PWD license will be add on
• Ready to travel across PAN India
• Candidate from Mumbai location will be preferred
|Description||We are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer who is Excellent in Embedded C /C++,, Communication protocol stack development and debugging skills Excellent ability to plan, prioritize, initiate, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. You will also be responsible for integrating the other modules built by your co-workers into the application.|
|Minimum Requirements||• Design and develop system software and infrastructure software modules for Linux or RTOS or Unix.
• Deep understanding of concepts in operating system, Inter process communication, high availability etc.
• Proficient in C/C++ and multi-thread programming, Socket Programming, Shell Script, Sqlite3 (SQL).
• Services, Content Providers, Intent & Intent Filters, Broadcast receiver.
• Worked on all types of parsing techniques like XML and JSON.
• Worked on all type’s web services like SOAP and REST.
• Worked on OCPP, ISO15118, IEC61850
• Worked on Software Version Control Tools GIT
• Experience with Jira, Confluence and Agile Software Development is desired.