Magenta group is looking for candidates to fill the position of Product Sales Executive who is Independent, Creative, Self-motivated, Enthusiastic individual and has a flare to sell.
Job title: Product Sales Executive
Location: Pune, Bangalore, Delhi NCR.
Reports to: Product Sales Executive will report to Team Lead
Job Overview: the individual will be primarily responsible for generating leads and converting them into sales for Residential, Public and Captive Segments.
Job Responsibilities and duties
• Generating lead, strong follow up with the prospects and converts into sales opportunity
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
• Identifies industry trends on market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state of the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
• Responsible for post sales services and client relationship management
• Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner.
• Respond to inquiries from qualified prospects via direct contact, phone and email
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Willingness to travel and work in a team of professionals
Qualifications and Skill Required.
• Hands on exposure on Presentation Skills & Client Management
• Strong Communication and Negotiation Skills
• Meeting Sales Goals
• Any Graduate
• 2-3 years of exposure in product sales.
• Two/Four wheeler is must
If you enjoy working in fast paced, dynamic working environment and have prior experience as Product Sales Executive, we want to hear from you.
|Location||Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Pune|
Magenta group is looking for candidates to fill the position of Golang Software Engineer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications in the EV Charging network domain.
Job title: Golang Software Engineer
Reports to: Golang Software Engineer will report to Team lead
Job Overview: Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
Job Responsibilities & Duties
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
• Follow industry best practices while coding and unit testing.
• Stay updated with current technologies and coding methodologies.
• Should be a solution provider (provide end to end solution)
• Should appreciate the Agile methodology
• Should be competent to manage working in tight schedules
Qualification & Required Skills
• Essential: Golang, Data Structure and algorithms, Design Patterns, Troubleshooting and Analytical skills
• DB: SQL (MySQL), NoSQL (Redis), MongoDB
• Experience of IPC libraries & protocols like gRPC, Apache Thrift, REST, WS, JSON
• Exposure of Agile development and DevOps methodologies
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills
• Graduate Engineer or equivalent experience knowledge.
• Experience 1-6 years
If you enjoy working in fast paced, dynamic working environment and have prior experience as Golang Software Engineer, we want to hear from you.